Monday, May 26, 2008

my laptop has been much of a bitch lately and my adaptor has officially died.
like that isn't bad enough, my hp charger's hasn't been working either! god damn it! everything is so against me.


training today. trials for NUS invitational. I guess I tried to do better despite my rotten left ankle and horrible throat which still hasn't healed. i am drained, so drained and i don't even know why. sigh! mentally and physically, i feel so upset :(

lately, i feel miserable. maybe it's the thought of  having one thing after another with not much of well deserved rest? maybe it's cos' i feel burnt out? maybe it's matters of the heart? i really don't know. sometimes, i wish i could just not be able to feel. sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

matters of your heart. not mine.
you are the problem. not me.

Anonymous said...

thank me for lending you my adapter man! lol.