Wednesday, May 14, 2008

TAS Aquathlon 2008.

another joint race by the lifesaving and roadrace IG.
darsi and his partner (i can't recall who) had won 2nd place in their category. well done boys :)
as for me, my results were...terribly saddening..really...haha...coming up as the 4th swimmer but ending with the 10th postition just because my stupid arse run was freaking slow.
feast your eyes peeps:
did i mentioned, this fateful race, left me with a sprained left ankle for the first time! seriously, how it happened, is damn hilarious. the last 100 metres was covered with red carpet and so i wasn't able to see the uneven ground. so there i was, trying hard to looking all professional and stylo-milo and BAM! suddenly i felt a sharp pain cos i nearly fell when i twisted my left ankle. you know, i refused to believe that it was a sprain until i was lying in bed that night and my mom came into the room and shrieked when she saw my swollen ankle. obviously, i did not want to see a sinseh cos i was too chickened out to do that.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE A fat ass who go around bitching! what a digusting bitch!