Wednesday, February 27, 2008

mermaid mania!

i seem to be waking early everyday which really is quite amazing for someone like me. then again, it's really because of working AM shifts and staying over at baby's place, even after knowing that she has to wake early the next day to work, that forces me to do so.
this morning, i decided to be a nice mommy to mermaid and played with her for quite abit till i decided that she was getting too excited for me to handle. i love her so much :)
baby girl says i don't blog about her. i love you very much la, really. you are the one i fight most with and tear the most with. it's so unbelievable but it's all true. stay with me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eyyyy jin
I saw that show, I saw you puke out rice or that stuff or something.
I saw you fight with penny, try to hit him and get thrown to the ground instead.

THAT WAS FUCKIN BRUTAL!!!!

METAL\m/