Friday, January 20, 2006

do you remember.

have you ever wondered why i gave three wishes to you.
you asked the question but the answer lie in you.



dear no one in particular,
ever felt lost and miserable? like you fell into a big drain and couldnt get up? you are stuck, feeling cold and alone. i feel like i am in that particular situation. i feel cold when it's warm and i shiver because of nothing. sigh. i wish i'll get out of this whole sticky situation really soon. i need a hand to pull me up. and for once, i wish and pray that amanda will help me up. i love that girl. somehow, in tough times like this, she always seem like the right person to turn to. babe, get me out of this black hole. lead me on the right path once again.

never ever ever ever ever felt so low when you are gonna take me out of this black hole.
never ever ever ever ever felt so sad the way i'm feeling you got me feeling really bad.
the way i'm feeling just dont feel right.

friday night. no smile is plastered on my face. where's the cheery little girl in me? i need help. desperately. my mind is in a mess. i need a shoulder to cry on. i need a friend, a hug and a soothing song.

today, i just wanna be alone. cry my eyes out and pity myself. today, i wanna pick myself up on my own. tomorrow would be a different story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»