Monday, January 02, 2006

1st of january 2006.

had lunch with my parents and my cousin, kevin, at some japanese resturant.
kevin's speaks with an accent :)
he's flying back to australia tomorrow night.
i'm gonna miss him.
time really flies.
it always seem like it was just yesterday that we were little and chasing each other around.
now we have drifted. i'm sixteen while he's twenty-seven. big age gap. that probably figures why.

had dinner at hyatt, straits kitchen, buffet.
mommy bought me an expensive gift, a two hundred dollar guess leather bag. it's making me feel really guilty.

we fought again today.
it seems like everything is going wrong nowadays.
i dont even know what i've done wrong.
depression is creeping in.


where'd you go?
i've missed you so.
seems like it's been forever that you've been gone.
please come back home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»