Wednesday, June 20, 2012

you don't bother me no more kennychong.

Seriously, I don't care at all about you anymore. You've never been there and only appear when you needed me around. I've always been the last resort and as much as I was stupid enough to have cared and done so much for you for too long, it doesn't matter anymore because I have found someone who treats me like gold. Someone who has made me realize how it actually feels like to be loved and appreciated. He actually respects me and genuinely cares. I am truly happy and I'm sure I have finally made a right and best decision. I don't need your comments or blessing, nothing at all from you. For awhile now, I have let go, let go of you and everything we once upon a time had. I'll never regret getting rid of you, out of my life. It's been great, it's been fabulous. I choose to believe that I got the last laugh.   

No comments: