Wednesday, March 21, 2012

music: natasha bedingfield: strip me


me time, i don't think i have much of that at all and perhaps that's why lately i've been feeling all flustered and too much of on the go. too much things that i'm trying to get settled and maybe just too much to juggle all at the same time.

i guess being alone, i expect so much more out of myself. to be more efficient and organized, that's definitely something i expect that i should be now. so when i think i've had it all worked out and planned and then suddenly something comes along and just screws it up for me, i really am upset and disappointed.

dejected maybe? i'm not sure. i've always been revolving my schedule around school. I mean after that is and should be my priority. so when they postponed the exam to the following week, as speechless as i was, i couldn't complain. for one, i do have more time to study now but the thing is it really screwed my diving plans over.

i've been wanting to go on the rescue diver course for awhile now and maybe it was because i really was looking forward to taking it and as well as to just get away from everything, i was angry and then upset and then just really really disappointed. it affected me very much.

suck it up now, life throws lemons at us all. sigh.

No comments: