Saturday, August 20, 2011

music: paramore: the only exception




i don't know how but you still bother me. i have been keeping it together and it's been going good but now and then you still get to me, you eat into my heart all over again and make me hurt. i don't know how i fell so hard for you, i don't know how i cared for you way too much and i don't know how i let myself love you more than you did for me. i let you in, i don't know how i let that happen. i don't know how i'll really get over you. i want to, i really do because this pain is too much. it's stopping me really from opening the doors again. i want to find someone better than you because that's suppose to be easy because you weren't exactly perfect at all but why is it so hard. why can't someone else be my only exception now?

No comments: