Thursday, August 04, 2011

music: atomic kitten: someone like me

I've started my school break. It's been slow paced but I think it's doing me good. I let it slowly sink in that I don't actually need to be mugging hard for the next month or two and now that it's in my head, i am embracing it and am trying to get everything on track. I don't wanna rush but I know I can't take all this free time for granted too. I wanna use this time to focus on training too and I do hope that I meet my own expectations for Nationals this year.

Things to be done nicely this break:
(1) SI and Swimsafer certifications
(2) Stabilize coaching schedule
(3) Hopefully go back to work at BP once in awhile?

Things that has been planned and to look forward to this break:
(1) Bangkok with Sam and Saburi
(2) Redang dive trip
(3) Bintan with Christina

Things that are happening after my school break:
(1) Lifesaving Teacher course
(2) Lifesaving competition in Penang

I hope this little break from school will do me good, I gave up pushing forward my Professional Practice module to have this break and so I wanna make good use of it and return to school feeling fresher.

No comments: