Wednesday, June 15, 2011

inner peace.

what does that really mean?


i've settled, i've reflected and realize my mistakes and recognize my strengths. i know what i want now. i am sure, very certain that i am on the right path. so what do i still feel incomplete? what's missing? what's wrong? i feel at ease, but still fidgety now and then. i miss the affections that i got but i jolly well know that it wasn't right or good for me. it takes me alot of control to stop myself from giving in. i find myself frustrated, not understanding why is it that i still don't feel whole. i refuse to give up, i refuse to back now. i don't want to break down the walls i've worked so hard to build around. i don't get why people try to go after you but they don't make sincere efforts or even go the extra mile. i am worth it tell myself, if i mean that much to you, show me and i'm sure this broken heart of mine will try.

i don't know if confessions are worth making right now. a huge part of me wish i could one day tell a story of us but i really don't have a clue on what page you are on.

No comments: