Wednesday, May 25, 2011

i fell in love with something so precious, myself.

you don't just wake up one morning feeling happy because of nothing. it's the things that you've gone through that shapes everything to how it is today. it may have taken far too long but i am contented knowing that all this while, i was running as fast as i could to my destination.

i've hit many bumps and bruised myself way too many times in the past but i could make it work now. i am glad and shall not be regretful of what i have gone through and experienced. if you have been nice to me and done me no wrong, always know that i appreciate you. but if you have wronged me and caused me hurt, i still appreciate you for you have made me realize and grew stronger.

i took a leap of faith and held it on my own. by myself, i discovered so much more.
i stretched myself way more and really am more confident and happy than before.

i am blessed that i have been strong enough to not have slipped into depression. i am thankful that with each tear that i've cried, i let go of unwanted hatred and anger. i see things in different perspectives and have so much more hope in me.

i inked 'hope' in hopes holding on to faith and getting me through ugly times. i made it.

i love my friends so much and i can never thank them enough for standing by me. now if i could only capture the attention of that one boy, i'm hoping that i will finally be complete.

No comments: