Wednesday, November 03, 2010

music: robyn: dancing on my own.

i am only human and i am ever growing and learning. i have made unwise decisions that hurt others and in turn hurt myself but i can only ask for forgiveness and apologise and of course change for the better. i may take awhile or perhaps a longer time but i only want to be better, i only want for people to like me. i earnestly just want to be good inside and out, i dont wanna cheat or lie or hurt anyone. i may have done so, not once or twice but it was stupid mistakes and i can vouch that it was me being unable to cope maturely and logically with situations. but i am growing up and i want to make it perfect.

i wanna stop dancing on my own. i wanna stop being messed up and out of line. i dont wanna be in the corner anymore. i wanna stop giving my all but have nothing good back.

i want to make a productive change. i wanna be on top of myself. to be able to look back from now on and have no regrets. to be able to be pure sincere and happy. to everyone i have crossed paths with, i apologise for the unhappy moments and i wanna thank you for all the happy ones. some may not have made it but im glad if we still remained as friends and yes, bygones be gone, forgive and forget, let's move on to be better.

i can understand the meaning of it was all back then when we were young and foolish. i can understand what is giving chances even if it is hard. i can understand that there is no point being angry all my life and bearing hatred.

forgive me, i am human and i will be better.


i'm in the corner, watching you kiss her

i'm right over here, why can't you see me
i'm giving it my all, but i'm not the girl you're taking home
i keep dancing on my own
i'm just gonna dance all night
i'm all messed up, i'm out of line
stilettos and broken bottles
i'm spinning around in circles

No comments: