Monday, September 21, 2009

the part where the end starts.

i'm sorry that i can't help being angry and upset still that it ended the way it did. i'm sorry that i tried so hard to be so perfect but it didn't work out. i'm sorry that you felt you weren't progressing with me; that you weren't able to gain or learn anything from me. i'm sorry that i tear myself to sleep sometimes cos' i couldn't understand why you were never really truly proud of having me and treasuring and apreciating what i've done for you. i'm sorry i tried to accept the fact that i wasn't the top priorities in your life because i knew how much more important the other things in you life were. i'm sorry i invested so much in you and stayed faithful. i'm sorry i morphed into this girl i never knew i was capable to be. i'm sorry for all the endless late nights where i waited in the cold for you. i'm sorry i grew up faster than i felt i should because i felt the need to match you. i'm sorry that i gave myself excuses and reasons to calm myself down when i got paranoid. i'm sorry that you never gave me security. i'm so sorry i got comfortable with having you. i'm so damn sorry i loved you and still do. i'm really sorry i learnt so much and hurt so bloodly much. i apologize for just being me.

No comments: