Tuesday, September 29, 2009

music: beyonce: halo

just 2 days into uni life and already, im finding it hard to digest what i am learning. i knew it was science i was taking. i knew jolly well that back then, i had flunked my 'O' level science. i knew that i had a diploma in sports and leisure management and not sports science. i knew it was going to be a challenge but a part of me told myself that 'hey, this is sports science and somehow, one way or another i do have interest in sports science.' i told myself that it was going to be different kind of learning experience where i would learn and find it awesome to know more about sports science. i guess i knew what was coming, but i knew i wanted to try.

im not saying that im giving up now or whatsoever but im just saying that it really isnt easy for me somehow. everything that i am reading, learning and seeing, it's all new to me. i have never ever known anything of it at all. but im saying that it's worth a try. im saying that i want to try and i want to give it my best shot.

im saying that as much as i feel sad and alone on certain days, i know now that i can force myself to be busy with studying.



xoxo

No comments: