Thursday, July 02, 2009

seriously i cant explain the tears for you, MJ.

man in the mirror
'i'm starting with the man in the mirror
i'm asking him to change his ways
no message could be any clearer
if you wanna make the world a better place
take a look at yourself and then make a change'





heal the world
'heal the world
make it a better place
for you and for me
and the entire human race
there are people dying
if you care enough
for the living
make a better place
for you and for me'





you're not alone
'you are not alone
for i am here with you
though you're far away
i am here to stay
but you are not alone
for i am here with you
though we're far apart
you're always in my heart
but you are not alone'





black or white
'but, if
you're thinkin
about my baby
it dont matter if you're
black or white'





billie jean
'billie jean is not my lover
she's just a girl that claim that i am the one
but the kid is not my son'





now you tell me who else is gonna produce such music and lyrics which created such an impact to the world.
no other will replace you, MJ.
you are what i listen to for strength. you inspire me.

No comments: