Thursday, July 30, 2009

music: pussycat dolls: watcha think about that

so i guess i've got my life back in an organizer book once again.

it's takes a little discipline, effort and concern really. for awhile, i was a bum, bummering around and naturally i got tired of the way things were. i got up and out and decided that i've got to straightened up.

i've finally did my homework and decided that i shall be enrolling in PSB academy to get a bachelor degree in sports science. now because it's a part time degree, the next time for me would be to find a job that would slot right in and give me some cash to support myself and cut a big burden off my parents pockets.

having had 3 lifesaving assignments on my hands for awhile now, i've evaluated and decided that my students are ready to be examined. it's a good thing :)

trainings havent been as intensive as before, what with all that swine flu closure and all but nevertheless we have been trying and i'm excited for the competitions and yes yes! the upcoming osim triathlon as well.

i'm moving on with each step and i like the idea of it.




now now, on another note, events that have happened to my friends and myself got me thinking and i realised how flawed people can get but i guess the most important thing would be the lesson learnt from it and not allowing it to happen again. one really shouldnt be so hard on him or herself because no one is perfect at all.



xoxo

No comments: