Monday, July 10, 2006

fear creeping in.

i'm freaking. it's like only four days to nus invitational's competition and i'm really freaking. i'm afraid of losing. yikes! god, save me. have i slackened? sigh! i really hope not. anyway, i'll be pushing myself. i'll be bringing out the best in me. for my team and for myself. haha. oh yea. it's sad and strange to now be competing with people i once trained with. sigh once again. why is it this way? hmm...people from stingray, gosh, you dont know how much i miss you guys. i'm always busy. sometimes i question myself, when will i see you people again? will u look at me the same way you guys once did? perhaps things and people change. either way, i still love you peole the same way i always did.

i think all that's on my mine now is the competition. train train and more trainings. please let me have confidence in myself. please dont let my efforts go to waste. i wanna win and i wanna do well. is it too much that i am asking for?

1 comment:

Gladys said...

Dearest, I think you're overworking. I don't know man. You're like a machine which can't stop moving!

Talk to you soon kay.