Friday, December 02, 2005

walking on tiptoes.

im feeling happy.
im grinning from ear to ear.
i finally met his parents.
they were nice.
we had home cooked western meal by his mom.
it was fabulous.
i love dessert best of all.
yummy =)).
i can see myself living with his mom and dad.
haha.
for once i wanna be in his kitchen and learning to bake from his mom.
i love them.
but i think i was too shy though.
yea, so unlike me.
i wanna marry you baby.
i wanna be part of your family.




WITH YOU I CAN LET MY HAIR DOWN.
I CAN DO ANYTHING, CRAZY.
I KNOW YOU'LL CATCH ME RIGHT BEFORE I HIT THE GROUND.
WITH NOTHING BUT A TSHIRT ON.
I NEVER FELT SO BEAUTIFUL.
BABY AS I DO NOW.
NOW THAT IM WITH YOU.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

nice hearing that you've met his parents, dearest.
congrats.
yeah sometimes i feel like that with justus too,
but a pity we are not as close and bonded and strong as you guys are.
(:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»