Saturday, December 10, 2005

creating my new self.






so i ditched my job at wild wild wet. i was so close to getting it, but i thought fun was much better. you see it was suppose to be a three day course. i went for the course on the first day ( tuesday, 6/12/2005 ) and decided that the training was so slack. if something were to happen ( touch wood ), i did think the victim would die. haa! the lifeguards there seem to be just for show. oh well, anyway, i still need a job. i am DESPERATE.

chalet was super fun. thank god i ditched the course and went for chalet instead. pity it was just a one night stay. sigh! no matter, i learnt a lot about my team mates. the bond we have has definetly strengthen. so i also realize that the sauces i have at home are all very western. haha. hmm. we prepared the food at my house. created a big mess and killed cockroaches. heh. yea. we cycled hard and played uno attack real hard. lol. we are really a bunch of big kids. grins. i think my coaches like the arena shirts we gave them. we played with the kids, mingled with the adults. it was a team gathering. PURE FUN =))

here's the good thing, i have grown a little darker! haha! oh and i went to walk baby's doggie today. he's a cutie. omg, you know what really freaked me out? ronnie, baby's doggie, went bersak and kept clinging onto my leg. i think it was horny? wahahahhahaha! i later went to his house and kinda got hook on playing his game. hid mom gave my home made kaya and i think i;m addicted to it. oh no. i'm suppose to be getting that athlete body! HEE =P

No comments: