Friday, October 07, 2005

daddy dearest,


if anything should happen to me in the near future, just remember that you once felt my love for you.
if you ever see me tear, leave me alone.
dont ask, for it may hurt more.
if you dont see the twinkle in my eyes no more, please know that ive tried my best.
if im not my usual bubbly self, please lend me a listening ear.
daddy dearest, you were always there for me but I just didnt know how to open up to you.
there's a lot of pain in me.
i tried to be your perfect little girl, but I guess it didnt work out.
i did all i could to make things right, but im getting really tired.
maybe im not trying hard enough or maybe things were just meant to be this way.
either way, i dont know how long more i can take this.
daddy dearest, i will always love you.
i couldnt ask for anything else.
you gave me everything i wanted.
but in return i have let you down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»