Saturday, September 24, 2005

HATE.

my prelims finally OFFICIALLY ended on today, friday, 23rd of september 2005. =))
damn. i was so freaking confident about my accouts paper two. i really was. totally.
but the moment i opened the damn paper, i knew right from that fucking moment i was gonna screw up real bad. shitty. cursing.
unreasonable.
pride.
damn.
what the hell is wrong?
physco.
the paper was ridiculously difficult. what the hell. half the things i practiced for didnt show up on that freaking paper. dumb.
i dont understand. why is her setting of the paper so different from the rest of the schools?
whtever that came out for the other schools, i've seen it and done it.
i did my part. it isnt fair.

im gonna flunk my POA.
this is sick.
i was crying my eyes out on friday.
i feel so useless.
many a times i've had this thought.
why is it that i am hardworking and studious but yet i always produce so little result?
sigh.
i wanna give up at times. i cant stand it.
why cant i study?

today i hate being me.
today i curse.
today i cry.
today i hope and pray for a better me.

No comments: