Friday, February 17, 2012

music: adele: someone like you




sometimes i feel like i think too much, expect too much, demand too much, be strong too much and fear too much. and with all that said, when i crumble i break down into loud wobbly sobs that can go on for a long time. the pain can be excruciating and can make me feel ever so alone. no one deserves to ever feel the way i feel. i think that i am on the right track in life, think that i am doing my best to focus and doing my bravest to be independent and have no one by me. i'm afraid to be broken again, afraid to feel the heart break and heart ache all over again. i wish to learn trust again, to let loose and let someone catch me again. i want to feel the warmth of another again and i want to stop being scared and scarred by my past and memories. i don't wish to be haunted forever by what others did to me. i will keep moving on and get better but life gets a little tiring sometimes and it'd be nice to have someone like you.

No comments: