Thursday, July 14, 2011

I have diligently sat down and sorted out my school and coaching stuff out. I counted the remaining modules I have left in school to take and it scares me now to really sink in and realize that I am half way done. It scares me that I have a choice now to either do my professional practice or not. I guess I could use 2 months to sort my life out, focus on coaching and take a break but part of me feels like i need something new to spark me on. it could change me, it could be what i need to spur myself on and feel the passion once again. i'm sitting on the fence and i need an answer soon. and sometimes, i wish i had someone to guide me to organize my coaching career path. it's always like i'm in the middle and all messed up. i need admin work done badly.

No comments: