Sunday, March 13, 2011

the way you act towards me now it amazes me really. it's as if nothing ever happened between us at all. it's like you were never a major bastard to me. i deserve more than a sorry. you will never mend the pieces back. it'll always be broken. then again, you'll never find the courage at all to look me in the eyes and apologize. you will always pretend that were are ok and we are friends. i really dont know how you get by life being this way but yea if you are cool with it, i'll do my best to not are. you have no idea how disgusting you really are and how many people you have hurt. you'll never be an angel, not at all. with all the sins i have made, you are way worst of them me. at least i tried to give you all that i could, i was sincere. as for you, it was always all words. if the world knew what you have done to me, they would be on my side without a doubt.


i am that bitter about you and maybe i wish you knew. i really hate you now. go on and flirt, go on and continue to lie. i wont fall for it or give in anymore.

No comments: