Friday, May 28, 2010

you make it hard to see.

i ought to be the next happiest person on earth because my exam was just over yesterday. i should be grinning from ear to ear and doing every other thing that i had supposingly planned out while desperately mugging for my paper. but no, i was tired out, i had a headache, i just wanted to go home and snuggle in bed with myself.

i think i saw you there and then and i started to realise that i have been avoiding these feelings and emotions all along. it was because i never thought i had to see you again and i thought i moved on. i dont know why i am feeling this way but n i wished we dont have to avoid each other. it hurts and i know it shouldnt. i remember how we ended, i remember how i was and it isnt something that i am proud of and want to hold on to. i grew up in the years that went by but i guess you lingered at the back of my mind. im afraid i still feel too much.

the people that had actually left footprints all over my life are perhaps the people who have created impacts big enough for me to spare them some brain cells and talk about them here. so many stupid mistakes i made and so many regrets that i wished i could take back and undo. i grew up, i know better than anyone else and it's really time i show it.

i want time alone today. im looking forward to spending time to my favourite friend now.

No comments: