Friday, November 16, 2007

music: britney spears: why should i be sad?

i caught bratz with samantha after school today. i guess it's the kind of show that i would like to watch once in a while just for fun to perhaps pick up some bimbotic acts. heh. maybe maybe. anyways, i would rate it 3/5 popcorns. the movies really taught about how one should treausre and maintain friendships.



anyways, i've been gone for ages that people who actually frquent this blog of mine, prolly i died or something. haha.




so much has happened, i really haven't got a clue as to where to begin. crap. right i shall just start by announcing rather proudly that i actually bought the new britney spears album, 'blackout'. it's really nice, catchy. tunning in, it actually reminds me of my younger days when i was still a big fan of hers. i really wonder what happened to her. shheesshh...




you know looking back at my life, i think i've really found happiness at where i am today. perhaps what people say of dating a girl is so god damn much different is so freaking true. narene cares and loves me like no other. i mean, yea, it feels different and each time i think about it all, it sends a tingle down my spine and i can't help but smile retardedly. baby you should know by now how much i love you :)




hello there life,i've got my arms wide open and i wanna live you till the end of time. back then, each time you all get angry, i cried like a stupid fool. i gave in most of the time and now i feel like stabbing myself for doing all that. didn't i care for myself then? when did i let you do teh things you do? i hate you all is too strong a word i guess, because i don't. i just wanna say that it's over and i really want and have moved on. i'm not the girl that i used to be ok?




aquatic ig got 'the ban' by wilson today. dang, stupid rule of his says that sportsmen don't wear slippers. OMG, like someone knock sense intohis brain can!!?? so why do sports brand produce slippers still huh? arrgghh...but i don't really care. i still swam, openly displaying my sexy worn out red haivanas on tuesday. geezz...




that reminds me, i've got to go finish up my editing of my PP now, like now. then. i would turn in. no baby tonight to snuggle up to. no ruff.



this was yesterday after school in the canteen, where jasmine had claimed that she was hungry and she merely ate half a cheese hotdog.
and here you have ken and i trying to actually take a decent shot by the photographer was just bad. (HAHA, JASMINE :))
this is just me and only me with what seems like a coke can but NO! it's potato chips! today, my lips swelled and i don't know why. i swear i was ugly.

No comments: