Tuesday, October 31, 2006

trick or treat, happy halloween!

i woke up with a swollen left eye.
ouch!
i could hardly get outta bed.
and im not lying, i really had to drag myself out.
i cabbed to school because i was running late.

enterprise module.
we ended at like 1230 p.m.
cool, that was why i so insisted to go to school with my stupid eye buring.
i saw ending class early coming.
muahaha!

i was so eager to rush home and just head for bed, but guess what?
i headed for the dentist.
i had missed my last appointment which was like a zillion years ago.
so anyway, i headed for outram in hope of fixing my teeth with some other bright colour bands.
damn, but how was i to know that my freaking dentist wasn't in and the stupid nurse just refused to let me see another dentist.
screw it!
i came from woodlands mind you, do you know how freaking far that is huh??
shheeshh...and consideringthe fact that my eye was already felt like poping out and my nose was dripping like no one's business, I so wante to yell at the dumb nurse.

anyway, i skipped drama rehearsals today and also lifesaving training, where they had dry training which i suppose many would be slacking (opps!).
oh c'mon, i was unwell!
it was unintentional in other words.

so anyway, i got home around three plus to find my brother home with licia, his girlfriend.
i was slacking around instead of sleeping and then i decided that i should watch "the breakup" movie on my lappy.
with that, i had later went for a jog with mermaid and my shuffle.
it felt good, the night breeze.
well, it wasn't much of a breeze, considering the stupid haze.

wonderful eh...i was unwell but i could go for a jog.
wahahahaha!
i am so unpredictable.

i miss my sweetheart!

No comments: