Wednesday, May 31, 2006

cos' these days, the sun kick sand...

so i fell asleep twice today during class. i nearly screwed up my presentation too. what made my day was drama after school. my best buddies, the "die hard rocker fans", BJ, Sean, Nicole, Phrabhu and David put a smile on my face and that really lightened my already crappy mood.

at times, i feel that i have everything going my way at this very point in my life, but then i look back and realise how i have been such a failure in my relationship.

my baby boy and i have long drifted. so what makes us now? i dont know. status single, i suppose. i want my prince to come my way soon. im happy and all, but something is lacking and i want to feel all sugary and sweet one again.

oh gosh, do i sound desperate now? haha/ i hope not. oh well, off to do my work.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

everyone dreams of being in love but how many can handle it?

Anonymous said...

hmm...u mentioned my name...so honored...lolx

Anonymous said...

Only find that someone that places you number one in your life... :) dat would be worth it...

sHoRtEeLi said...

Jin!!!!link me!!! lurve-is-beautiful.blogspot.com
=D


-=[sHoRtEeLi]=-

sHoRtEeLi said...

wei!!!u nvr update uh?

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»