Saturday, March 18, 2006

crumbled and torn.

had a fight with my dad.
the hatred is still there.
it always will be.
no matter how much i try to earse it, it will be there, like an ugly scar.
you cheated, you pay the price.


this family has no more warmth.
this family is tearing apart.
i'm lost and hurt.


im at the lowest of my low.
for the first time in my life i cant even confine in my bestest friend.
where are you now i wonder and what have you found?
where was your heart when i wasnt around?
you have changed within a few days.
ive lost you and i now know the feeling of pain and rejection.
i thought that it would be a happy ending but now i prove myself so wrong.
night after night tears roll down my face.
did you ever know how i felt?
do you know how much you were missed and thought of?


i feel so lack of love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you didnt cherish.